Most people have heard of fish oil supplements, which can help support heart and brain health and functions, and even lower blood pressure and cholesterol, but what exactly is Krill oil, and what is it used for?
- Contains 1000 mg of krill oil PER GELCAP.
- Highest naturally occurring EPA, DHA, Phospholipids and Astaxanthin.
- Made with Superba2 Krill Oil.
- Less Krill smell with No Aftertaste.
- Certified by the Marine Stewardship Council.
One of the most popular and effective brands of krill oil is Antarctic krill oil. Antarctic krill oil gives users more Omega-3s for their dollar. This product contains over 1000 mg of krill oil per capsule, and it also contains active ingredients, EPA and DHA.
Additionally, Antarctic krill oil products contain a new formula, which have proven to increase Omega-3 and fatty acid levels in the body.
So what exactly does krill oil do for the body, and how is it different from fish oil? Read on to learn some of the major benefits of krill oil as well as some key differences between krill oil and fish oil.